[IP] Re: eye surgery

Hello! I just had my first treatment about ten days ago- I can now see
perfectly however- I sure was not able to after the tratement- in fact it has
taken quite a while for my eye to adjust back to normal.  I had the eye
numbed with an injection- so that also may have contributed to why my
recovery was so long. I wore a patch over the eye for several days after the
procedure.  But I did see double vision for  a while- the excellent news iis
it was not permanent! Your vision should return to normal! I have no loss of
peripheral vision, although I do now have more light sensitivity. I was
diagnosed with proliferative retinopathy and the doc did 515 little laser
blasts. I go back Feb 20 for update than will schedule suregry for left eye
down the road. Best of luck!