[IP] Square Wave Bolus

Doctor said when my daughter eats food high in fat she should use the square
wave bolus.  How do you know how long to set the square wave for bolus for
something low in fat as opposed to something high in fat.  I came across
this situation with my daughter this weekend.  Thanks.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.