[IP] My mother's saying.

My mother always says: "If three people say you are drunk, lay down and play

I know that is a bad analogy, but so many of you have been kind enough to
send us encouraging messages about the pump.  If so many hundreds of you are
finding such huge success with the pump, then it is time for us to shut up
and pump.

Anyway, thanks for all the help.  I am meeting the CDE/pump educator this
week without Gabe, and then moving forwards.

Thanks again.