RE: [IP] The MiniMed 2007 Implantable Insulin Pump System r

I think that 2007 means the year 2007.  Wouldn't that be marvelous? The
practice that I use in Atlanta has patients participating in the human
trials now. They called for guinea pigs in June, and they are trying it
out now.  If I had been using the practice in June(I started in Sept), I
would have asked to do it.  Anyway, the drs. say the trial will last 3-4
yrs.  That would put us at about 2007 by the time they get it approved,

Hope this answers the question.