RE: [IP] Problems w/Lows

Hi George!
But a tenth of a unit is still a tenth of a unit.  My thought is that her
basal needs have just changed and that they need to be reduced.
	I just reduced my basals and did fasting check on them and I am holding my
own...it's just when I eat that this happens....what to do, what to do, what
to do????  Seems I'm still going lower even after 5 hrs after I
bolus...grrrr...still trying to play w/#'s to see where I can hold even w/o
Kathy B.