[IP] Re: DCCT / MDI & pump

>>>Anyone correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the DCCT found that
and the pump therapy are equivalent in their treatment of diabetes (ohoh, I
am getting flamed for this - I can feel it already).>>>

To my understanding, flaming is attacking a person. The above is interesting
since the poster asked for comments then puts in the fear of being flamed. I
do not think the poster's idea is a bad or wrong one. If someone explains,
or, heaven forbid, disagrees, that does not constitute flaming. YMMV  (~_^)

 Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. - Lily Tomlin