From: "louis chron" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Insurance

> Janet,
> Hi. You may not like this but here goes (1) get a job which provides you
with health insurance. (2) Order extra pump supplies while you are still
covered by your parents' plan.  If you cannot get a job with insurance, try
to join a society/group which provides insurance. At worse, this means
bagging groceries for 3 months to get on a group insurance plan. I doubt
this is what you wished to read, but such is life.
> --
>
> On Sat, 02 Feb 2002 19:16:56
>  WJnt1 wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am curious for info on how some of the pumpers who have been on their
parents insurance made the transition to their own plan through jobs after
high school/college.