Re: [IP] Eye surgery

> I am going to have some bleeding in my eyes lasered
> next month.  Anyone who has had this done could you
> tell me all about it?  Do you feel the lasers, are
> you able to drive  by the next day, etc.  My eyes
> are so sensitive to light that I am really worried
> about how I will handle it.  Thanks for any advice
> Terri

I don't post much, but I've had several lasers done...4 about 10 years ago
and 1 last year...doesn't hurt...and I was driving the next day...for me,
every time I get my eyes dilated, I get a king size headache....always
have...that was the only side-effect for me...blurry vision for awhile,BUT
it did help and I'm so thankful...hang in there...you're not alone!!!!!

Rhonda Tyo
type 1...36 years..pumping for 6 years....a miracle for me!!!! love my