Re: [IP] diligent diets (was glycemic index)

I'm aware of that. But our endo wouldn't put her on U.
I can't remember why he didn't like to put little kids
on it, though. I just remember that he preferred N
(still does - why, I don't know.) And at the time, I
just didn't know any better (I do now though!) :)

Marion said:
I will just say this, because I keep hearing that meal
"flexibility" is a big
plus for the pump...it is in all the videos and promo.

WHEN YOU USE ULTRALENTE, you do not have to eat at any
given time, nor do you
have to snack; you can skip meals, delay meals and

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs
Military Families of Children with Diabetes [MFCWD] parent
network of WA, diabetes & pump mentor, future CDE, but most
importantly, mom to 8 beautiful blessings :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?