Re: [IP] Problems w/Lows

> I have a question...it seems since I took the piece off of my 507C to be
> able to hold more insulin in the reservoir, my lows have been more often.
> Everything is in place and I'm not losing insulin by it pushing through
> I can't figure this out.
> Has anyone else had problems after removing that extra little piece of
> plastic on a Minimed 507C like this???
> Kathy B.

My *take* on this might be that you are now using a section of the lead
screw and it may have more lubricant on it that the other part you have been
consitently using. Therefore, the basals might be infusing just a tad
easier/faster. Really dunno, but that's a thought. (~_^)

Jan - who's glad to be back with power after 60 hrs. off with that there ice
storm. 20,000 homes still w/o - out of 115,000 originally since Thursday