[IP] Re: Depression and Diabetes

Kathleen, My doctor started me on zoloft and it made such a difference in my
attitude and moods. After 3 years on it he told me it could stop working for
me,after I started showing symtoms of depression again,so he put me on effexor
and it is working better than the zoloft. Depression can be hereditary, so
maybe someone in your family has suffered from it . I have learned thru the
years that it can affect you in so many different ways. Good Luck!