Re: [IP] Re: Insurance

 Janet,
Hi. You may not like this but here goes (1) get a job which provides you with health insurance. (2) Order extra pump supplies while you are still covered by your parents' plan.  If you cannot get a job with insurance, try to join a society/group which provides insurance. At worse, this means bagging groceries for 3 months to get on a group insurance plan. I doubt this is what you wished to read, but such is life.