RE: [IP] Re: sugar busters/glycemic index of foods

By sharper rise in bg, I mean that my bg goes much higher much faster.
On NPH my bg would rise but not as extremely as it does now.  It seems
as though on the pump my highs are way higher than they were on MDI.
For example, I had terrible A1Cs on MDI for yrs.  But it was because my
bg was high all the time...I mean averaging 250-300 day in and day out.
Now on the pump I get more really good bg consistently, but I rarely get
anything above 225.  When I do get above 225, it's not just 250, it's
400.  I don't get very many 225-400.  It's either really good or really
bad. YMMV.