RE: [IP] Re: Insurance

When I was finishing college, I took a job teaching 2nd grade.  I
probably was not covered for possibly a month before my insurance kicked
in with my school system.  I was so blissfully ignorant as a 20 yr old(I
was diabetic, but was off on another planet somewhere...it never entered
my mind to be concerned.)that I didn't really worry about it.  Maybe my
parents' insurance also through the school system covered my for that
one month grace period.
On a pump, it's much more of a concern though.