RE: [IP] Re: sugar busters/glycemic index of foods

I agree that a carb is not a carb is not a carb.  I can eat some things
and have no problem, but others I know will run my sugars up.  I know
that the pump to the general population means that you can have donuts,
etc.  But I have found in only 2 months of pumping that that is not the
case.  If I want really good bg on a minimal amount of insulin, I have
to be fairly diligent about my diet.  Yes, I can have a little different
foods, but I am almost as rigid as I was on MDI.  I have noticed a
sharper increase on only Humalog than when I was on MDI.