[IP] Glycemic index vs carb factor

First, my apologies for not changing the subject line
in my prior post. I'm on digest and sometimes forget.

Next, I found this:
Scroll down to where it has the little dots/bullets.
Interesting, the different methods used to calculate
carb content. :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs
Military Families of Children with Diabetes [MFCWD] parent
network of WA, diabetes & pump mentor, future CDE, but most
importantly, mom to 8 beautiful blessings :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?