Re: [IP] nasal spray for allergies

I use Rhinocort Aqua and actually got better glucose control because I am not
constantly fighting a sinus infection from that inevitably happens because of
my allergies!

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler

Please everyone pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles
Leukemia and prepares for a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 5, 2002.