Re: [IP] Novolog being refused by insurance

I would stop at no one to get this approved.  I would absolutely contact my
senators, congressional representatives (state and federal) as well as the
governor and make sure they know , with an affidavit signed by your child's
doctor, that Novolog is a necessary life sustaining medication for your

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://www.kidsrpumping.com</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>