[IP] Re: Listening to J. Handsfield

[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
>>>I also think it is silly to argue with Jim Handsfield, because he
puts thought into his responses and tries very hard to be nice or at
least humorous while completely proving his argument right. >>>

Jim doesn't have to *put thought* into his posts <VBG> cuz he works
for the Centers for Disease Control which is a gov't organization and
he has all the necessary info at his fingertips. Probably when he does
a finger stick, blood AND knowledge ooze out equally. YMMV (~_^)

Jan (T-1, 11/5/50)& Bluda Sue (507C) pmpg 8/23/83 who are at the
library cuz we have no power since 7:30 a.m. 1/31/02 (Staying at the
motel tonight where the BASH attendees did)