Re: [IP] Can't return Test Strips?

 That is crazy!! And I belive that is what all 3000
plus of us agree! I call for some kind of action to be
done by Wal-Mart ,if they don;t refund you money 100%
then I say we all write Wal-Mart and tell them how
upset we are! Strips are very expensive, I am in
college and thanks to parents I can test like I am
supposed too! My mom and I are both diabetic and we go
through these strips and I would hate to think that
all 3000 of us don't buy them from Wal-Mart if they
don't staigten up their act! I actually work as a cust
sevice rep for a company, and we do things a little
diffrent than Wal-Mart!! So please keep us all posted,
and we can back you up! Contact the highes Manager you
can find and tell him that we are all behind you!!
GOOD LUCK!! Tell us what they do/say!

- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,

Do You Yahoo!?