Re: [IP] One touch ultra meter

Hi Debbie,
 I did not see the report but I know that our local
Shopper's Drug Mart has the new Ultra meter in stock
BUT the Ultra test strips will not be available until
April apparently. The pharmacist said that at this
point they will trade in any meter for an Ultra meter.
You can check out the specs on the new meter on the
http://www.lifescan.com/ site.
 However it does not appear on the Canadian site for
Lifescan yet. I called the Canadian support line and
they told me the meter was only available in a few of
the larger areas at this point in Ontario. Check
around at some of the pharmacies because I actually
live in a fairly small town and it is available here.
Maybe because Shoppers is a chain store, all of the
Shoppers may carry them.
Good Luck!
Carolyn....happily pumping 14 months!

--- debbie davies <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Did anyone see tonight's broadcast Wednesday Feb 28)
> (on CKCO I believe)
> about the One touch ultra meter?
> Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, soon to be pumping in
> March, Ontario Canada

Do You Yahoo!?