[IP] Anyone else apply for the Islet Cell Transplant

I'm just curious...
I applied to the Islet Cell Transplant program in Edmonton, Alberta
(Canada), last fall. I submitted the required blood test results and
rec'd an acknowledgement of my application. I've just recently received
a letter asking me to submit a months worth of detailed bg data.
Has anyone else applied to a transplant program? I'm wondering if this
request for more info  means I made it to the 2nd step?

Sue :-)