Re: [IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

Cheryl, AKA Mouse,

  I do the same thing with Josh only it is Regular and Humalog.  What a
difference it made when we started.  I mean INSTANT difference.  And you are
right, you could leave the sites in longer but I find that even at 4 days his
site , and I mean the actual hole left when taken out, seems pretty
irritated.  But I use the anitbiotic oinment on it afterwards and will barely
have a speck there the next day.

mom to Joshua