Re: [IP] Tail or No tail?

  I was contemplating this exact question here lately.  Josh is currently
using the MM sof-sets with GREAT results.  And he seems to get his best
results fom usin the top part of his hiney.  So, if he has a site at this
spot then having that little tail makes it easier for him to
connect/disconnect by himself.  However, there are times when having that
little tail (swimming, hot tub where he usually disconnects) can be a pain.
So I really don't know what to think about this one.

mom to Joshua