Hey to anyone that is interested in getting an ACCUCHECK COMPLETE I have one
that I will be glad to give to someone.  I also just acquired an ACCUCHECK
ADVANTAGE that this other person did not want and gave to me to find a home.
Please write to me off-list and send your mailing address.  I have some
strips left for the COMPLETE but no strips for the ADVANTAGE.  Don't know if
they are the same!

mom to Joshua