Hi everyone,

I just got my lab results back from the endo visit on Monday.  My cholestrol,
thyroid and protein in urine were all fine.  Last time I went he told me I had
to bring down my A1C before I thought about getting pregnant.  Well---THE
GREAT NEWS IS THAT MY A1C IS 6.8!!!!  Needless to say, he gave me the "go
ahead" on trying to get pregnant.

This is the best A1C I have ever had since I began pumping 7 years ago!!  I
get so much support from this group and I thank all of you so much.  This is a
goal finally reached!  I couldn't have done it without all of your help and

Thanks to all of you,
Mel and pumpy ( who seems to have a little smile to him tonight too)