Re: [IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

Try mixing Velosulin and Humalog.  I had site problems, some lasting only 36
hours, and just recently persuaded the endo to let me try mixing.  I mix 5
parts Humalog to 1 part Velosulin (40 units Velosulin and 200 units Humalog
at one fill) and it has worked marvelous. My sites last 4 days and could last
longer if I was willing to leave them in .

aka Mouse