Re: [IP] leg sites

Jenny,
I use the lower outer thigh just below where the quad wraps around from just
above the inner knee to the outer upper thigh.  It is about halfway down to
about 2/3 way down the thigh just in front of where the sideseam would be.  I
put the sil in at a shallow angle, maybe 20 degrees or so.  I speedskate so I
have fairly muscular thighs too.  This is one of my favorite sites, and I get
great numbers too!

let me know how it works.

Cheryl
aka Mouse