[IP] RE: d-tron-power of choice

dear Jenny: I have had similar negative experiences with disetronic reps
with their promises of changing the h-tron for the d-tron even though I was
put "on the list" by my doctor. I even wrote to the president of the
company with my complaints but received no answer. However, they are the
only company at this time which provides ready-made drop-in cartridges for
the pump and for me---this is the reason I stay with this pump. However, I
am waiting for the other companies to come out with the drop-in cartridges.
then I will change immediately. Animas, from what I hear, is a good company
to communicate with... The minimed pump is slightly smaller. Now that I
have made my way into the pump world, I know what I want in a pump AND in
the company that produces it.