Re: [IP] You Seattle and area Pumpers ok?

Hi everyone this is Sylvia, mom to Joshua....WHEW!!!  That was a big un...but
not as big as the 8.2 I survived on Guam a few years ago.  I did have things
fall off shelves and the wall.  House is still standing.  We live approx.
35-40 miles NW of the epic center and even my husband, who was on a big tug
boat at the time, felt this thing.  Now I can wait for all of the after
shocks.  Oh, by the way I'm a native of southern CA, San Fernando Valley
area!!!  This is NOT new to me, but just as scary!!

  Oh, and Josh did his oral presentatino for his class today for his science
fair project and got GREAT responses from the kids.  They had no idea what
was involved.  And thought our pump display showing the canulas going through
the skin (poster board) was really interesting too!

mom to Joshua