[IP] One touch ultra meter

Did anyone see tonight's broadcast Wednesday Feb 28) (on CKCO I believe)
about the One touch ultra meter? I missed it. Could someone fill me in on
what was said about it? I'm curious about it, even though we were just sent
the Accu-soft Advantage Complete meter (I presume because we bought the
insulin pump from Minimed - does anyone have the Accu-soft Advantage?).

Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, soon to be pumping in March, Ontario Canada