[IP] Re: Grr - mean comments

<< His little comments managed to make me feel extremely guilty, like I was
already a bad mother for not being in better control before conceiving.
 I wish people would just keep their mouths shut when you don't ask for their
opinions! >>

Sherri - one of the most helpful "truisms" a special friend shared with me
long ago - I pass it on to you with love and hope that it will help you as
much as it has me.

"You can't control what happens around you (or what comes at you from
others).  You CAN control what you think and how you respond to it."

The ball is in YOUR court and you do have control - pat yourself on the back
rather than beating yourself up.  Jill T