Re: [IP] Can't return Test Strips?

I would not stand for this. The attitude / ignorance of the store manager is

I would find out who the district manager is that covers that store and go
directly to them.  If you need help in finding out the district manager's
name, let me know,  as I know several people who work for Wal Mart @ their
corporate headquarters.