In a message dated 02/28/2001 3:08:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've been perfectly happy with the Glucometer Elite and the Accuchek
> Complete. I was very UNhappy with the Dex because it was more like a

I didn't realize there were so many problems with the Dex meter........maybe
I should check my readings for accuracy?  I sincerely like the Dex meter, I
like the fact that there are no strips to insert, just two devices I need to
carry with me (meter and lancing device), and the small size of the meter.
But maybe I should be questioning the accuracy?

Kelly -- pumping 6 years, diabetic 27 years