Re: [IP] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

Patrick
I asked the same question of my doc about no reactions to shot
and I get reactions to the humalog in the pump. The theory is that
the amount of humalog to one site over a period of time is causing
the reaction but with a pen I make sure that it's small
amount..nothing over 20 units and I change site areas regularly. I
will end up with a very red, itchy and painful site if I inject anything
over 20 units at one time in on place.
I go with what works for good control
Gail