[IP] Earthquake in Pacific Northwest

I saw that someone posted a message asking about the Seattle
area.  I am in the Portland, Oregon area (250 miles south of
Seattle) and there is not much damage here.  My office building
was swaying back and forth for about 15 seconds during the
quake and I think it registered about 4.2 here.

I have spoken to a friend in Seattle and there is a lot more
damage up there.  Several buildings have cracks in them and a
few have had some bricks fall off them.  A couple of small fires
were apparently caused by the quake too.  Not too many major
problems, but LOTS of people leaving work and going home from
downtown Seattle.

That's what I know,