Re: [IP] D-tron

In a message dated 2/28/01 11:07:26 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> One thing I think that Dis thought of is using the same prefilled Cartridge
> for the pen and the D-Tron. and by golly you get the Pen with the pump.  lol
> now this is just what I heard it is by no means fact.
> Brian Carter
Yes, the pen is sitting in the box waiting for instruction with the d-tron.
I have no idea how to use it either.
My prefilled cartridges from my regular pharmacy are sitting in the fridge.
When i called and asked about them they said they couldn't get them but i had
them check the number that someone on the list shared (thank you so much!!)
and lo and behold they can get them from their warehouse.  :)
Waiting somewhat impatiently here in MO,
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000