[IP] Re: DTRON - correction to my earlier post

I had said someone on the CWD list (and possibly here) had gotten
a letter about DTRON cartridges. It was actually about HTRON
cartridges. My apologies (that'll teach me to go by memory)! Here
is what was posted there word for word:

"Disetronic is now offering pre-filled glass cartridges for their
HTron pumps. The DTron can use standard 1.5 ml insulin
cartridges. If you use the HTron you can contact 1-800-280-7801
and tell them you are interested in the cartridge filling

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound