Re: [IP] You Seattle and area Pumpers ok?

Speaking for those of us north of Seattle in Bellingham, everything is
just fine. I am a student at Western Washington University and the
earthquake happened during a passing time. I did not feel it, but all of
my co-workers did. Since the earthquake I have been questioning if I need
to make sure I have more supplies with me at all times. Usually I have an
extra infusion set and cartridge, as well as a few syringes and a half
full vile of Humalog. Maybe I need to bring more suppiles with me?

Chris