Re: [IP] Doc Referrals (was REALLY REALLY BAD DAY )

Sylvia and I use the same endo and I already added him to the drs
page a while back, for the reasons you stated. It only took me
what, a year to do it, but I finally did it. :)

George said:
So?   You can list that in the comments section.  I'm sure you
are not the only one in the military with a diabetic child.
Perhaps it would help out some other military folks that are
looking.    ;>)

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound