Re: [IP] You Seattle and area Pumpers ok?

We're fine here although that was quite an experience! :) It was
a 7.0 lasting 45 seconds according to the latest reports. Our
house was swaying back and forth and the floor felt like
something was rolling underneath (and was sort of vibrating.)
Only a few things fell over on the shelves. Nothing fell off
though and no furniture fell over. The kids got a quick refresher
in earthquake preparedness. :) They did well...weren't really
scared except for the 2 youngest (didn't cry but wanted to be
next to mommy.) Our hanging lights were still swaying for several
minutes after the quake stopped. Wow! Hubby and I are going to
have to take a look around and make sure no damage was done (he
can go under the house, thanks! LOL!)
I had a mega contraction that hit after the quake was over and
thought for sure it was going to send me into labor since I
couldn't walk through it (haven't had anymore since though.

So that's our report from the Puget Sound area of WA state!

Brian said:
Just seen the news and wanted to see if everything up in the
Seattle area
is ok?

Earth Quake 6.+

little guy due 3/10/01