Re: [IP] Can't return Test Strips?

In a message dated 2/28/01 3:21:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I will no longer
> shop at Walmart because of this.  I have learned my lesson!

   Might be worth your while NOT to let it end there. You have nothing to
lose by going on -line, finding a corporate headquarters address & filing a
complaint letter with their consumer affairs department, explaining exactly
what transpired. At a minimum, they should issue you a store credit, if not a
full cash refund, for your inconvenience & how reprehensibly a "paying
customer" was handled. The manager obviously never heard of the "customer is
always right"!
Regards, Renee