In a message dated 2/27/01 5:23:27 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My husband tells me I'm the

girl, i know how you feel!  we've talked about this before....... so funny
that my boyfriend says the same thing to me!  and you know what?  we ARE
STRONG!  we have to be!  i always think to myself if it werent for diabetes,
i wouldnt know half the things i know today about many things!  we have to
stay strong not only for others but for ourselves!!!!!!!
you know there's always somewhere to turn with the IP list!  that's what
makes it so so so great!  hang in there 'lizzie'...... good things are
happening!  you have your pump...... you're going to feel better!  i

-=-IDDM dx'd 11/83.... pumping since 2/01 and LOVING IT-=-
(O: feel better now than i've felt in 19 years :O)