[IP] pity....

I am not sure what this email from BW was in response to, but it didn't sit
well with me.

I think every person, diabetes or no diabetes, has a little self pity from
time to time....
Most people come to this IP group for support and not a pity party.  It has
been my experience that most people I've met and dealt with who have
diabetes do not let having diabetes hold them back in anything in their
life.  When people post their frustrations and their negative feelings here
about having diabetes I believe it's because there are thousands of people
on this list who know exactly what they mean and they just need to get their
frustrations off their chest and not because they want people to tell them
how horrible it is to have diabetes and that they are sorry.

just my two cents,
email @ redacted