Re: [IP] THOSE IDIOTS....AND NEED RECOMMENDATION PLEASE!

In a message dated 2/28/01 12:11:54 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

>   We recently started using the Therasense FREESTLE which can take blood
> from
> your arms and legs as well.  Josh has a hard time getting blood from his
> arms
> but it sure does work great and ACCURATE.

they just sent me one....... they said it was accurate within 98% of lab!
obviously you had that experience!  have you done back-to-back tests with
different fingers to see the differences there?  i have a fast take also and
dont know which to use...... i should get my freestyle on friday  :O)