In a message dated 2/28/01 11:15:56 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It is also my impression that with proper blood application
> that these meters will work every time, just haven't figured out how
> to do that consistently.

actually i use a large size of blood for the fact taht they told me the same
thing..... most of the time they are pretty close, but like i said, it's the
first reading each time that is just way off!!!!!!!!
i'm having a freestyle sent to me for free......... they are saying they are
98% accurate with lab results........ that only leaves a 2 percent margin of
error which is hard to believe!  am i figuring this wrong?