Re: [IP] duration of low after exercise

This is possible and probable.

I drop immediately after exercise, and again 5 to 7 hours later. I suspend
the pump while exercising if my bg is at a certain point. My bgs the next day
are ok because I try to exercise every day, and the exercise is accounted for
in my basals and eating.

I do require less insulin because of exercise. I have my pump set for a
couple of different programs, so that if I miss the exercise one day, I use
an alternate program.