Re: [IP] THOSE IDIOTS....AND NEED RECOMMENDATION PLEASE!

Gina,

  We recently started using the Therasense FREESTLE which can take blood from
your arms and legs as well.  Josh has a hard time getting blood from his arms
but it sure does work great and ACCURATE.  It was only 3 numbers off from the
hospital lab!!!  By the way our first meter they gave us WAS way off and they
not only replaced it but sent an additional one for Josh to use at
school...FREE!!!  We just sent back the first one and that was that!  And
they are fast using VERY LITTLE blood!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua