[IP] school health fair

Once again this year I am heading up the diabetes info
table at our school health fair.  This year I wanted
to add an eye catcher to my table.  I want to make a
poster titled "The Faces of Diabetes" and it will have
3 sections. Neighborhood, which will be our local
children, Country, which will include kids from the
US, and WorldWide, which will include kids from other
countries.  What I need from you parents that would
like to participate (hopefully LOTS of you!) is a
picture of your child (and you if you also have
diabetes) sent to me along with first names, age and
age of diagnosis.  I have also asked for this on the
CWD list, so if you answered me there, THANKS!  Please
help me all you great people!  I want something that
is very eye catching and will draw more people over to
me, and then we also have my pharmacist at the same
table doing blood sugar checks.  Last year we sent 4
people straight home to call their Dr's, all with
readings over 400, and told about 25 more to call
their dr's on Monday, with readings over 165.  Anyway,
if you are interested, please email me!

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?