Re: [IP] WHAT LENGTH TUBING DO YOU USE?

Gina,
       I had been using the long tubing (43 inches) for the past 6 years, and
with my most recent order I was sent the 23 inch tubing sets.  I don't like
the shorter sets at all!  I cannot wait until my next order to get the longer
tubing again!  My opinion is that with the longer tubing you can at least
tuck it in, but with the shorter tubing, you're stuck with what ya got!  With
the longer tubing when I got changed, my pump would lay on the floor, or bed
and it would be fine.  But with this shorter length, it's not so easy!  I am
definitely making sure I get the longer length from now on!

Kelly --- pumping 6 years, diabetic for 27 years